Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Exposes Dirty Secrets

Amber Rose having revealed lately of her inability o count the number of men she has slept with recently confessed that she has not had s*x in almost a year now. Wow, who does she want to believe her, huh.While speaking on her podcast, Blac Chyna and Amber also revealed how much they enjoyed masturbation, while Blac Chyna also confessed that her newly found love "Rob Kardashian" hates her using toys. Lol, who go blame the man nah, why use toy when he is there to give it to you just the way you want it. Amber said;

"I have gone a year," 'If I'm not in a relationship - like I'm not in a relationship now - I don't feel the need to go out and find someone to have sex with. I don't feel an urge.'

And speaking on Masturbation, she said;

Masturbate in front of the mirror." She joked, "I'm the queen of that…I highly suggest it by the way. Just go home and masturbate in the mirror. It's f**king amazing. You should try it.

While Blac Chyna said;


"Rob doesn't like it, "I got to kind of sneak it sometimes. I wait until he leaves."

0 comments:

Post a Comment