Charly Boy Appreciates 37 years Of Being With His Wife With Romantic Poem

Charly boy shared a picture of him and his lovely wife on his social media page and also wrote a love poem for his wife as he marks their 37 years together. He said;
To my pillar ,my rock, my best friend and my doc. So many things you are to me. What was the odd our path would cross. A future told by a gippsy neither of us took seriously, but destined to be. I look back 37yrs we have been together, the good the bad and the ugly. I can honestly say, i wouldn't change a thing. I can only pray that our daughters find a partner who will, honour and cherish them, as you do their mother. May god grant us many more years, my lover, my rock star.
hmmmmmmm, Age isnt really a barrier to expressing love oo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment